Apart from the Grampians, Victoria also has good wave from Mt Donna Buang
near Warburton and Mt Useful and Mt Wellington North of Sale. My best height
at the former is FL250 twice in my Ximango (entry at around 4,000') and
FL220 from the later (ditto). I've had a few climbs to FL16-180 in my ASH26E
but its not as useful because of strong cross-winds on landing at home.

With strong NW winds, the arch cloud runs as far as the eye can see to the
NE but I haven't yet explored in beyond about 50nm.

Cheers

John