I have noticed a few emails arriving in this forum which include just a
website link and no other comment except something like "Hey click on this!"
etc in the title.

They are nasty and will usually install a trojan horse or some other nasty
bug on your computer if you click on the link.

SO PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK!!

In order to differentiate our genuine posts with embedded links to real
sites that are relevant to the discussion can I suggest that you annotate
the link with a relevant comment like, "the attached link will take you to
the news site to see this video"... blah blah etc.

This allows readers to know which are nasty and which are part of our forum
discussion.

Just an idea.

Cheers, ROSS