From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Nick Gilbert
Sent: Wednesday, 26 August 2015 7:42 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Airsickness

Hi All,

Despite my family connection to flying I have been a long time sufferer of
airsickness. I usually enjoy the heck out of my first hour or two in the air,
but after that start suffering from symptoms that gradually decrease the
enjoyment level until it's really not fun at all any more.

My symptoms are entirely related to drowsiness (only once have I been
physically ill, and I suspect that was caused by something different
altogether). Some reading I've done in the internet tells me that motion
induced drowsiness is something distinct from motion induced nausea.

Before I speak to a doctor, does anyone have any experience or knowledge in
dealing with this problem?

Cheers,

Nick.