-----Original Message----- From: Friedel Weber
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:36 AM
To: Tom & Jane Gilbert
Subject: DG Flugzeugbau - Newsletter No. 178

DG Flugzeugbau - Newsletter No. 178
September 2015

Welcome to the latest issue of our Newsletter

Flugzeugbau:

  Brazilian Air Force receives DG-1001Club
     The Brazilian Air Force Academy in Pirassununga has received
     the first two DG-1001Club.

  Anti Collision Lights for DG & LS Aircraft
     Together with Thiesen Hardware and Software Design GmbH,
     we have developed a new anti-collision light.

 Update for NOAH System
Since more than 15 years DG Flugzeugbau offers the emergency bail-out aid
    NOAH for all DG and LS single seaters with a one-piece canopy.

 Photo of the Month - DG-800 near the Parcour in the French Alps

Service and Maintenance:

 Fibre Glass of the Company Porcher
Now it is possible, not only to use the fibre glass of Interglass but also
    that one of the company Porcher.

 Update Propeller Shaft
Dear Customer and Owner DG1000T, with our publications from 04/13/15 and 05/29/15 we already have informed you about the activities related to the issue of the propeller shaft..

 TN DG-G-11 - Changings in the NOAH-System
The NOAH pressurized gas cylinder will now be equipped with a pressure gauge to make it possible to detect a pressure loss already during the pre-flight check.

 TN 1000-27 - Fuel Pressure Regulator and Manual Revision for DG-1001M
    Please download these documents

Composite:

 500 Windblades Manufactured at DG
    On June 25th DG Flugzeugbau has manufactured wind blade no. 500!

Engineering:

 Congratulations to Matt Hall
On his 24th attempt, Australian pilot Matt Hall has broken through for a career first victory by taking out the sixth round of the Red Bull Air Race in Spielberg, Austria.

We wish all Pilots a wonderful remaining season 2015.

Please click here:
http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-178.html

Friedel Weber, Holger Back and the entire DG- and LS-Team

newsletter, please feel free to write a short message
to us with the key-word:
"Newsletters, please" in the subject-line.

If you do not want to receive our newsletter anymore, please
send a short message with the keyword:
"No Newsletters" to we...@dg-flugzeugbau.de

Please also tell us, if your e-mail address has changed.

The German Version is under:

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-d.html

The previous Newsletters can be seen at:

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/newsletter-e.html

If you want to receive the Newsletter in German,
please send us an e-mail with the key word: "Newsletter please!".

Always happy landings
Friedel Weber / Holger Back
- Geschäftsfuehrer/Managing Dir -

we...@dg-flugzeugbau.de

DG Flugzeugbau GmbH, Bruchsal
Manufacturer of High-Performance Sailplanes
AG Mannheim HRB 231792

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de

-----
No virus found in this message.