Hello all,

I find what's happening here to be quite ridiculous. I have had friends die
in car accidents and plane accidents. Seen them on the front page of the
paper and on the 6 o'clock news. Shock horror!!! I think what John is
getting at has a valid point. As long as we are learning from it I think we
deserve to know what happened in depth to prevent further accidents. Isn't
that the point??

As for the Aircraft type, it states it on the register as ash25 eb28 a
glider which is loosely based on the ash25 if I'm correct? I had a friend
die in a Cessna 182 and certainly didn't hear the cessna rep have a whinge
to the local editor or even relatives or friends of the deceased write a
letter to the editorial complaining how insensitive it was. but this is a
small community I know but I do seem to recall a post on here from sometime
ago about another twin fatality.

 Hello all

I have just learned that the DG1000M demonstrator was lost killing both
experienced occupants on impact. Hopefully this information proves to be
incorrect but I must add that it comes from a reliable source.

Bernard

The pot calling the kettle black maybe I don't know. But I certainly
didnt see an uproar when this was posted???

Rant over
Hatch