%% Paul Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  pe> Paul Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
  pe> char *memechr(const char *str, const char *endp, char c);

  pe> Come to think of it, this kind of signature isn't right for the mem*
  pe> family, and I suppose it should be something like this instead:

  pe> void *memechr(const void *mem, const void *endp, unsigned char c);

 void *memechr(const void *mem, const void *endp, uint8_t c);

!!

:-)