Hi,

If I am using host mapping on an autofs client and have a file system from a
server mounted, how do I get new file systems that are added to the file
server to be seen by the client?    Since I have one of the file systems
already busy on the client, the filer is never fully unmounted.  It seems
there should be a way to get it to refresh its map of what the server has
available.   I have tried stopping and restarting autofs, but this doesn't
help.    If there is a simple answer to this out there, I can't seem to find
it.

Anything?

Thanks.
--