On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Ismail, Mohd F. <fa...@ou.edu> wrote:
> As a solution, I managed to compile Avogadro using avogadro-squared, as
> mentioned on Avogadro this
> (http://avogadro.openmolecules.net/wiki/Compiling_on_Linux_and_Mac_OS_X)
> Avogadro wiki page.
>
> Hopefully it'll help saves some one's time and hair.

If more people find this useful (I use it quite a bit myself), then we
could even start tagging releases in the git repository with the Open
Babel, Avogadro etc versions used in that particular release. Great to
hear it was of help, it can be a little tricky getting all of our
dependencies set up.

Marcus