Thanks for the feedback everyone. This gives me a lot of information to
get me started. If I could find open source files, with the data already
generated, it would save a lot of donkey work. I can't actually work out
how to download the CSD teaching set, but it sounds like it might fit
the bill quite well. It would be great if there was some sort of open
molecule database!

Thanks,

Tim