I don't think anyone has complained about this. There are some bug-fixing in
the upcoming Avogadro 1.2 for Mac "retina" screens, but I haven't seen any
requests for Windows.

I would first try a manifest file as well - if that solves the problem, please
let me know. The Qt toolkit used for Avogadro v1 doesn't have full high-dpi
support, so we'll have to do some tinkering. The downside is that we don't have
a more recent Windows build and that I don't have a high-dpi Windows machine to
test.

If you're willing to be a tester, that would be very helpful.

-Geoff