> I want to learn how to generate a pdb file for Al2O3 structure in Avogadro
> Software . i want to use this pdb file for lammps.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Do you want to generate a Al2O3
slab or supercell of a particular size?

You probably want to open the Al2O3 structure and then create a supercell -
take a look at the manual:
http://manual.avogadro.cc/content/3-building-materials/2-building-a-crystal-slab.html
http://manual.avogadro.cc/content/3-building-materials/1-supercell.html

Hope that helps,