I'm wondering if their are plans to do a build of WinAVR with a newer avr-libc. I'm starting to use the XMega and some stuff in the latest avr-libc were fixed in regards to the XMega (eeprom).

I built and grafted the latest avr-libc onto my installation of WinAVR, but that's not a process that everyone is going to be comfortable with.

I'd be happy to do a release build but I looked at the WinAVR repo on sourceforge and didn't find any scripts for building or for creating the installer. Do scripts like these exists in a public repo somewhere?

Josh