Le 07/06/2010 18:13, Graham Davies a écrit :

Me Again: Actually, it's so easy now that I have a hard time imagining it being easier. The only tricky thing is that you can't install WinAVR to a path that has a space character in it, such as "Program Files", but even that doesn't bite me as I nLite my Windows installations so that programs install to a folder called "Programs". Even my customers seem to be able to install AVR Studio and WinAVR to work together without a hitch.

It's still tricky to have WinAVR quality on Linux, I hope the next tool/organization will also package a WinAVR quality gcc for Linux...

  Bernard