As Boyapati, Anitha wrote:

> Ok. I am referring to 'Latest NEWS' from
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/avr-libc/.

OK, I constantly forget about this one, too.  Btw., I updated your
permissions for News items, you are now able to post and approve News
items yourself, Anitha.

Another reminder: when writing comments in bug reports etc., you can
refer to other bugs by writing e.g.

"This is a duplicate for bug #30363.".  This will automatically place
a hyperlink in the text when browsing the bug tracker item with a Web
browser.