Hi avra-user@lists.sourceforge.net

 It's true, I was in the hole by 8,300 USD... losses.

 I have tried out the most popular automated systems, even a so-called
signal service. After ups and downs (mostly downs), I lost what to me
is a BIG amount of money.

 Where are you currently standing? Wins? Losses? Write me back at

 kyrt...@gmail.com to let me know what worked for you.

 I have now withdrawn 8500 USD - in profits - basically breaking me
even.

 However ONE offer out of the 6 that I tried did this - only ONE.

 And the key is that I started with 500 USD - yes 500 USD to 8,500
(and something).

While I deposited 8,300 before and lost it all!!
http://vip188.thebb.cpa.clicksure.com

 can you see how powerful this is?

 Here is the link:

Try it out for yourself. http://vip188.thebb.cpa.clicksure.com

 This has been my saving grace in binaries. The added bonus and the
turnover strategy just did it for me, and many others I know. So I
thought, 'THIS is worth sharing, BIG time!!'

 Recover like me - now to the moon and beyond!! :)

 Sincerely,

 Ray Bill

 PS. This offer will expire in less than 24 hours. Get it now
http://vip188.thebb.cpa.clicksure.com