Hello all,

Just though I would inform everyone here I have successfully compiled
and ported the awesome 2 wm on solaris with a few patches that I would
like to request to be integrated into 2/3 please?

I also like to request the name of our distro (based on the
opensolaris kernel) to be listed on the "Who ueses awesome wm" page
please, as we will be using Awesome 3 as our default desktop :D

Patches:
http://hg.auroraux.blastwave.org/SuperNova/rev/86a71f8a4c56
http://hg.auroraux.blastwave.org/SuperNova/rev/d6c7e577c6ff
http://hg.auroraux.blastwave.org/SuperNova/rev/844d9702da2e

The asprintf RFE has been integrated into OpenSolaris snv_107.
Hopefully 3.X will just build without the need for two many patches.

Our distro page is:
http://wiki.auroraux.blastwave.org/

Thank you very much,
Edward O'Callaghan.

--
All Documents adhered to the ISO/IEC 26300  standard file format for
electronic office documents, such as spreadsheets, charts,