Hello KamRaju,

I have tried that, also on the payment journal lines-->Payment Status, the
system start to give REUSE option also. But I have selected that, but the
system is still using the next Check Number.

I have check the first Cheque number, that is Cancelled. I think that should
be Created to use again.
On the other hand, if you look at the explanation of the Reuse Parameter on
Bank Parameters table; you are right. We should able to use that. I have
changed the Bank Check Layout to Free to Fixed, Fixed to Free. For both
case, that is same problem.

Thank you

Gokhan Kestek