Hi
Thank you for your answer, but I would like to use the production
module in Axapta not the project module, because we have made a web
interface where the whole production process is controlled. So what
I really need is a possibility to make invoices and track inventory
of the different stages of the item.
Frode

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Rajesh Talpade