Hi all,

What is the different between [table].reread and [datasaource].reread ?

I have a problem with my Ax3, seems this reread function not working correctly
bcos sometimes return the correct value (the new updated record) but sometime
return old value.

FYI, bfore using the Reread function, I update or write first the record. I run
few times, but often after Reread what I already
"write" on that table is lost.

For more detail may I ask what Ax exactly doing with below function :
[table].reread
[datasource].reread
[datasource].refresh
[datasource].refreshEx
[datasource].research
[datasource].executeQuery

furthermore can I use it in combination for example after [table].reread then
[datasource].refresh ?

Thanks in advance,
Anton