Hello,

I'm actually trying to implement a service deployment platform (based on
some research I'm doing about service protocols) on top of Axis2c.

My problem is that I need the same ``conceptual'' service to have multiple
interfaces or access points (i.e multiple URLs). I've already figured out
that I can create a service group and assign the same ServiceClass to all of
them.

<serviceGroup name="hello_group">
<service name="interface1">
    <parameter name="ServiceClass locked="xsd:false">hello</parameter>
    <description>This is a small description</description>
    <operation name="greet" />
</service>
<service name="interface2">
    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="xsd:false">hello</parameter>
    <description>This is a small description</description>
    <operation name="greet" />
</service>
</serviceGroup>

But now, inside libhello.so I need to know from which interface (interface1
or interface2) messages are coming from?

Is there any way to do this? Is there some easier way to achieve the
multiple interface single handler model?

Thanks in advance,

-- Anis