From: Rajika Kumarasiri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 12:39:56 PM
Subject: Re: Simple SOAP Simulators

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Nikhil Koranne <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote: What exactly do you want to do? Do you want to monitor the SOAP messages that travel through the wire ?

    Hi,
I would like to know if there are any open source GUI based SOAP
    simulators available? I searched for some, but couldn't find much
    information about.
    Does Axis2C provide a simple request-response SOAP simulator?
Please let me know. Thanks
    Nikhil

    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
http://wso2.org/
http://llvm.org/

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.