Have you set the AXIS2C_HOME?

Samisa...

Laksh wrote:
Hi,

I have built Axis2/C v1.5.0 with SSL support on Windows. The client program
we have developed connects to a web service with SOAP requests. The
webservice is hosted on Websphere Application Server(WAS).  We have
configured WAS for SSL support. When the axis2_svc_client_send_receive()
call is made by our SOAP client the following error is logged in the client
log file.

"../axis2_http_sender.dll  Failed. DLERROR IS DLL Load Error 126: The
specified module could not be found."

If I use the non-ssl version of axis2_http_sender.dll then the error
disappears. But we need to use the SSL enabled version of Axis2/C because
sometime the webservice URL will be https.

What could be the reason for this error? We have not done any SSL specific
configuration in Axis2.xml file. Is there anything we need to do in that
file?

I have added SSL DLL's in the path, also checked all the dependent DLL's are
in path. There seems to be no path issues.

Any pointers to resovle this issue is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time.

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.