Manjula Peiris wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 14:11 +0530, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
Subra Aswathanarayanan wrote:
Hello,

Do you guys know when you are going to release Axis2/C ver 1.6?
We have not got any major features to be released as 1.6 right now. In fact, the developer community has not discussed any plans for post 1.5 releases as of now. May be it should be 1.5.1.

We have MTOM caching support. This enhanced the functionality of MTOM to
send very large attachments with a very low memory usage.

Both sending and receiving? If so, that is a major enhancement.

Samisa...

Devs, any thoughts...

Thanks,
Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.