What are the http headers being sent in the request? Specially, what is the content type?

Samisa...

Laksh wrote:
Hi,

There are no attachments MTOM optimized with mime_headers.

The response returned by the webservice and also the sniffer running on the
test machine found is
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
<soapenv:Header/>
<soapenv:Body>
<soapresponse>
        <temptag>abc</temptag>
        <set>
                <data/>
                <data/>
                <data name="id">testreturn_value</data>
                <data name="name">Micky</data>
        </set>
        </soapresponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Anything wrong in this? Any help will be greatly useful.

Thanks!
Laksh

Manjula Peiris wrote:
Can you send us the SOAP response ? And is it contains attachments MTOM
optimized with mime_headers ?