Von: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. November 2008 15:55
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Re: [AXIS2/C] Unicode support - when?

Franz Weiss | ecofinance wrote:
Hi,

I know that I’m not the first one who asks about unicode support in AXIS2/C.

We need wchar-support for the generated ADB-databinding, because our application uses wchar, and the code generator currently generates axis2_char_t, which is char.

I only found JIRA *AXIS2C-1179 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1179>, *and the issue is moved to AXIS2/C 2.0. But there is no target version 2.0 in the JIRA at all!

So I want to know if there is a target date for AXIS2/C 2.0 (or a version where unicode is supported), because this is essential for our decision whether or not to use AXIS2/C.

We do not have any target date for this. I have tried this some time back but did not have enough time to work on this.

Samisa...

Thanks

--

Franz Weiss

Senior Software Engineer / Architecture & Performance

ecofinance Finanzsoftware & Consulting GmbH Grieskai 10, 8020 Graz, Austria, +43/(0)316/908030

www.ecofinance.com <http://www.ecofinance.com>

Managing Directors: Peter Haberler, Willibald Rieder, Dr. Karlheinz Schloegl Commercial Register: FN 163286b, Graz

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail by mistake) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any form of disclosure, reproduction, distribution by the unintended addressee is prohibited and may be unlawful. Although we make use of up-to-date anti-virus software, we cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by viruses, worms and the like through our e-mails.

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.