Leonardo Kausilas wrote:
Hi, I'm working with axis2c and I need change the default logger for my
own logger. I implemet my own axutil_log_create initializing the struct
axutil_log_ops_t with my own pointers, but it wasn't work because the
macros AXIS2_LOG_DEBUG, AXIS2_LOG_INFO, etc calls directly to
axutil_log_impl_log_debug, axutil_log_impl_log_info, etc and never calls
to axutil_log_ops_t.write function pointer. How can I do to my own
logger works?

Change the macros.

Samisa...

Thanks a lot!
Leonardo.

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.