From: Bartosz Kryza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 4:42 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Custom endpointURL in wsdd and AxisServlet problem

Dear Axis developers,

I've came over a problem (or at least an incosistency) with latest Axis version (1.2 stable):

I wanted to set up manually <endpointURL/> in my services'   .wsdd file. Let's assume that a service is deployed at:
http://my_host.com/axis/services/Foo

If I set up endpointURL like this:

<endpointURL>http://my_host.com/axis/services/Foo</endpointURL>

I get the link to the wsdl file at
http://my_host.com/axis/services like this:

http://my_host.com/axis/services/FooFoo?wsdl

but when I set up endpointURL like this:

<endpointURL>http://my_host.com/axis/services/</endpointURL>

the link to wsdl works fine, however the soap:service tag looks like this...

soap:service location="http://my_host.com/axis/services"

I'd appreciate any comment if the above is a bug or maybe there is some more subtle way of setting this .

After looking to AxisServlet.java, I saw that AxisServlet combines
endpointURL with services'  name and with "?wsdl"
Is that how it should work??

Thanks in advance,
Bartek Kryza