Another case where "Options#setCallTransportCleanup for OperationClient" is
obvious is when you call OperationClient#execute in a non-blocking way.
The caller cannot clean up the transport safely, because the execution might
still be in progress. In that case it's OperationClient responsability to
clean up the transport.

Alexis