Hi Nandana,
thank you. I suppose that some additional fixes are needed in order to have
the MTOM policy module included (e.g. mvn assembly or whatever you use,
should add it to the axis2-1.5-war\WEB-INF\modules). What is the strategy
for this? Should we expect to have this fixes for 1.5? I am not aware of the
maven build infra, but if I can help? Please, advice.

Regards,
Dobri