the code may be like this:

private static void createServiceXML(String serviceXmlDir, String
serviceName) throws IOException, SAXException, ParserConfigurationException
{
        File serviceXML = new File(serviceXmlDir);
        if (serviceXML.exists()) {
            return;
        }
        serviceXML.mkdirs();
        FileOutputStream serviceos = new FileOutputStream(serviceXmlDir + fs
+ "services.xml");
        String servicesXml = "";
        String serviceDescXml = "<service name=\"" + serviceName + "\"
targetNamespace=\"http://www.abc.com/webservice\<http://www.abc.com/webservice/>">"
+ "\r\n" +
                "<description>Service description for " + serviceName +
"</description>" + "\r\n" +
                "<schema
schemaNamespace=\"http://www.abc.com/webservice\"/<http://www.abc.com/webservice/%22/>>"
+ "\r\n";
        String parameterDescXml = "<parameter name=\"ServiceClass\">" +
serviceName + "</parameter>" + "\r\n" +
                "<parameter name = \"disasbleREST\">" + "true" +
"</parameter>" + "\r\n";
//        String attachmentParamXml = "<parameter name = \"enableSwA\">" +
"true" + "</parameter>" + "\r\n";
        String attachmentParamXml = "<parameter name = \"enableMTOM\">" +
String.valueOf(isEnabledMTOM) + "</parameter>" + "\r\n" +
                "<parameter name = \"enableSwA\">" +
String.valueOf(isEnabledSwA) + "</parameter>" + "\r\n";
        String operationDescXml = "<operation name=\"" + OPERATION_NAME +
"\">" + "\r\n" +
                "<messageReceiver
class=\"org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver\"/>" + "\r\n" +
                "</operation>" + "\r\n" +
                "<module ref=\"soapmonitor\"/>" + "\r\n" +
                "</service >";
        if(isFileType()){
            servicesXml = serviceDescXml + parameterDescXml +
                    attachmentParamXml + operationDescXml;
            setFileType(false);
        } else {
            servicesXml = serviceDescXml + parameterDescXml +
                    operationDescXml;
        }
        serviceos.write(servicesXml.getBytes());
        serviceos.close();
    }

The steps:

1. Get the service class