Hi,

on as side note:

1) Where can I find more information regarding the parameters that can be
used in the  <contextManager
class="org.apache.axis2.clustering.context.DefaultContextManager"> element ?
Can I define a backup node for one Tomcat  (so not all Tomcats in the group
get all messages) ?
2) What is the relationship with :
http://wso2.org/library/articles/wso2-carbon-cluster-configuration-language
Can I also use this one ? Seems that there are a lot more options to define
?
Thx in advance.

H.