InputStreamDataSource violates the DataSource contract and should
never have been included in the Axis2 codebase (see discussion in
[1]). You should not use it. It is planned to clean this stuff up for
Axis2 1.6.

What you can do is to read the stream into a byte array and then use
ByteArrayDataSource, at least if that is compatible with your
requirements in terms of performance and/or memory consumption.

Andreas

[1] http://markmail.org/message/yqcw2gtejceu4lnk