Hi all:

The Axis team would like to announce the release of Axis 1.2's third (and final) Release Candidate. This will be the LAST RC before 1.2 goes out. We expect to cut the final release in about a week's time (March 9th-10th).

This release has passed the JAX-RPC and SAAJ TCKs (barring a couple of tests we are challenging because we feel they are incorrect). Lots of changes for better doc/lit data binding, bug fixes (including workarounds for .NET problems), etc.

You can find it at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_2RC3/

Please pull it down, kick the tires, and forward any comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
--Glen on behalf of the Axis team