Hi,

during stress test of ADB service stubs, I got a java.net.BindException:
"Address already in use: JVM_Bind". I have already read the article at
http://wso2.org/library/165, but some things are still a bit unclear.

I just want to call a service without asynchronous receiving. Every thread gets
his own instance of stub (stored in commons pool) due to thread-safety.

- How do I disable Client side Http server? Just uncomment <module
ref="addressing"/> in axis2.xml? I have already tried this, but without effect.

- In order to use axis.xml for stubs, do I simply have to put this file into
classpath?

- Do I have to call cleanup() of stubs before the stub is finalized? If
multiple stubs for the same service are used, will this call affect the other
stubs?

Thanks for answers!

Christoph
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out