Michele,

Could i pester you to attach a profiler to see where the memory gets
accumulated? So that we can fix it in time for 1.2..

thanks,
dims

On 3/28/07, Michele Mazzucco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've reopened JIRA 2328 because, even if the Callback object is removed
from the hash map when the asynchronous response is received, I still
see a big memory usage.
I'm using two ServiceClient objects, configured using the same
configuration context. After they have sent a few thousands messages
(while the number of waiting responses is low, say about 10) the
applications is using more that 1 GB of memory.

Any clue?

Michele

p.s. The cleanup is called only when all responses are received