org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations Modules
Error in schema generating Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested
exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested
exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Error in schema
generating Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested
exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
Modules Error in schema generating Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested
exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested
exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Error in schema
generating Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream; nested exception is:
        java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:139)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:528)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:196)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:227)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:174)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryListener.java:219)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(SchedulerTask.java:61)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:68)
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.sch

I've googled this and found that it is sometimes caused by not closing the zip
stream.  I'm using the jar command in Ant to create
the .aar file.  I've tried to insure that the jar is not being compressed.
When I initially deployed the jar it seemed to work.
Code and services.xml enclosed...

package jeffco.us.service;

import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;

public class HelloService {

  public HelloService(){
    super();
  }

  public void doServiceOne(OMElement e){
    System.out.println("This is doServiceOne()");

<service name="HelloService">
    <description>
        The Hello Service.
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">jeffco.us.service.HelloService</parameter>
    <operation name="doServiceOne">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <actionMapping>urn:doServiceOne</actionMapping>
    </operation>
</service>

thanks
rick