From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:22 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [AXIS2] Codegen question regarding "local"

seems to be a problem with the nightly build. we are planing to have a RC
for Axis2 1.2 on this friday.
Please hava a look with it.

On 3/20/07, Carlos S. Zamudio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here are the messages:
C:\Development\Archives\axis2-SNAPSHOT\bin>wsdl2java
Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\Development\Archives\axis2-SNAPSHOT
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06
org/apache/commons/lo
gging/LogFactory
        at
org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle.<clinit>(ProjectResourceB
undle.java:50)
        at
org.apache.axis2.i18n.MessagesConstants.<clinit>(MessagesConstants.ja
va:29)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.i18n.CodegenMessages.<clinit>(CodegenMessages.j
ava:35)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.printUsage(WSDL2Code.java:38)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.validateCommandLineOptions(WSDL2Code.
java:73)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:31)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)