I am currently working on migration from AXIS2 deployed in Tomcat to
standalone version.
Can someone, please, advise me:
1. How to solve database communication problem(s)
a) While it was working within Tomcat context we were using DataSources and
just passing its names to web services. Question is: is it possible to do in
the same manner (and how) or we need to use some other approach.
b) we were using basic web service access authentication and user list was
stored in mysql database.
Question is how to translate/bridge Realms and authentication methods

Thank you in advance,
Marko Simic
Soft Division