On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
>> I'm unable to find rampart-trust.mar and obviously don't have the
>> necessary maven-fu to build it myself.
>
>      Name of the trust module in Apache Rampart is Rahas. So what you need
> is rahas-x.x.mar . If you download the Rampart distribution [1] you can find
> it under modules.

Thanks Nandana, i do have rahas.  The guide only describes how to
deploy it while overriding the Issuer.  To deploy it without
overriding the issuer, do I just create a service archive that only
contains a services.xml file referencing rahas and rampart?

--tim