*From:* Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:55 PM
*To:* axis-user@ws.apache.org
*Subject:* RE: Transport specification for web services

AXIS supports a number of different transports
If you want to implement AXIS via JMS take a look at IBM's JMS Tutorial
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-jms/

Anyone ?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Subject: Transport specification for web services
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:43:28 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi,

I need to specify transport specification for some web services. The default for the axis2 is HTTP and I want to keep it like that. But I do want some of my web services to connect to their client with TCP. Is it possible to specify transport mechanism different from other services on the same axis2 deployment.

Thanks & Regards,

-Lokesh

Get more from your digital life. Find out how. <http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home2_082008>

--