nate roe wrote:

I think you've touched on my problem a little bit -- I am not actually deploying any axis2 JSPs. I don't understand, though, why I'm getting a blank page instead of a 404 when I try to access services/listServices when the JSP doesn't exist.

Try using TCPMon and capture the messages that goes over the wire, that might help explain the situation.

Samisa...

Thanks,
Nate