Hi,

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 2:14 AM, Saurabh Garg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following: public interface XService extends IService<A, B> {}
>
> When I run Java2WSDL, only methods in XService are showing up in the WSDL.
> So does anyone know if:
>
> 1. Java2WSDL supports service interfaces extending other service
> interfaces?

Not at the moment (The library we used for reflection did not support this.
We will be getting rid of that library and should have this feature in the
next release). The workaround for now will be to override the superclass
method and simply call super.

> 2. Java2WSDL supports use of Generics?

Not at the moment. Probably next release (Axis2 was supported on JDK 1.4
until release 1.4, we have moved to 1.5 now and hence should be able to
support this)

Thanks,
Keith.

--