Thank you Ognjen.
I tried this and I see you logic but it is not working!
Well for me it is not the most important to see the data in the Output
Console (well it will help but as far as I know that the data is transfered
this is the most important).

I am trying now to develop a GUI to see better what I may display or not...

Thank you once again Ognjen!