Hi,

You could refer the quickstart guide [1] as well as the user guide [2]. The
developer portal at WSO2 [3] also has quite a few good articles to get you
started. You could fine a Hello World with Axis2 [4] there too.

Thanks,
Keith.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4_1/quickstartguide.html
[2] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4_1/userguide.html