contact the webmaster for those sites..(Im sure they would be interested in
ferretting out the dead links)

whatever happened to UDDI ..did that ever come to pass..IBM had a UDDI site but
I havent heard of anyone else implementing this registry system?

too bad there is'nt a automated process available to find dead links
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.