Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:06:01 -0400
From: mtarullo...@optonline.net
Subject: Re: Axis2 Codegen Wizard
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Thamizhannal,

Thank you for your suggestions, particularly the
java2wsdl command line tool.  I will certainly give this a try as I
urgently need to create the WSDL for my next project release.

As for my Java Build Path it currently contains the
following libraries:
MySQL Connector Jar File
Apache Tomcat v5.5
EAR Libraries
Java System Library JDK v1.6.0
Web App Libraries (which contains a number of Axis2
jar files)

I noticed that the stax-api jar file that had to be
added into the Axis2 Codegen Wizard lib folder under the Eclipse plugins was
not
listed as one of the jar files under Web App Libraries.  I might attempt to
add this jar file to the build path and see if that helps since it was one of
the files mentioned in the solution I tried.  Also, there are various
versions of this solution, some say to use the stax-api-1.0.1.jar others say to
use the geronimo-stax-api_1.1_spec-1.0.1.jar.  I have tried both and
neither work.  Can you, or any one else, comment on which is the correct
file of the two?

As for the ~\bin folder, after entering the fully
qualified class name I click the Add Folder button and add the path to my
projects build folder and the sub-folder under it that contains the class file
am trying to generate WSDL for.  BTW, I have also tried Add Jar button and
pointed the tool to a jar file I created for my project.  This did not work
either.

Mike