this discussion was initiated by WS-Policy embedded in WSDL from Dennis S
If memory serves he mentioned something about various transports not being
handled?
Is this still the case?

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised
dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for
information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given
that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any
liability for the content provided.

> Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:01:18 -0500
> From: se...@ittc.ku.edu
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> CC: k...@ittc.ku.edu
> Subject: Re: [Axis2 1.4] WS-Policy in WSDL 1.1 vs WSDL2.0 using wsdl2java
> utility
>
> Hi Pradeep,
>
> That time frame is fantastic and works great for us! I look forward to
> hearing from you or seeing the JIRA status change.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> leon

HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.