From: Calvin Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 5:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: axis and caching

I'm testing with axis 1.0 and have noticed that axis does not specify that
the soap response is not cachable, which causes me some problems. Is there
an option for axis to suppy the caching control in the response?

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus