Awesome.  I was aware of TREX, but not of RELAX or RELAX NG.  I'd honestly
forgotten there were alternatives to W3C XML Schema, which is most likely an
unfortunate side effect of having my head down in the SOAP bubbles for too
long.

So the question really, as you pointed out, is toolkit support.  Anybody
know for certain if JAXP allows for pluggable schema languages, or are did
Sun standardize on W3C?

        -Jon