From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 8:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: Doc-Style Web Clients

How about passing the whole document as a single string parameter of a
doc/literal web service? Is there a  better performance to expect when using
SAAJ?

What i don't like about SAAJ: .NET requires the use of DIME format. I don't
know all platforms or toolkits used to develop the potential clients and so
i don't know if DIME is supported by them. The first time i heard of DIME
was when i was looking into SAAJ. Is DIME widly supported?

Thanks

Thomas